Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Alphabet Tag

Here's how you play... My good friend Amy tagged me with the letter "W". So now I have to list 10 things I love that start with that letter.   So here it goes Amy......

1. Women- What would I do without all of my women friends and family.  They are the best!!!

2. White- One of my very favorite colors. So clean, and beautiful.  

3. Water- My favorite drink (well, only because I won't let myself drink Dr. Pepper). I crave water with crushed ice all of the time.  We use water for everything.  We couldn't survive without it.

4. Watermelon- One of my favorite things to eat in the Summertime.  It always reminds me of traveling to visit my grandparents.  When we went to visit them in the summer months they would always have a BBQ in their garage and have watermelon.  I always looked forward to it.

5. Woods-  I love spending time outdoors in the trees.  Camping is one of my favorite things to do.  (Rachel Woods is awesome too!!!)

6. Walmart- My husband hates that I shop there.  I really do prefer to go somewhere else, but Walmart does have everything all in one stop.  
7. Wintergreen gum- I am always chewing gum.  It's actually a bad habit, but it keeps my mouth busy.  

8. Waffles- Have you ever tried the "Kashi, Go Lean Blueberry Waffles"?  Pop two in the toaster and your good to go (plus the calories are low, and the fiber is high.)

9.  Wizard of Oz- I finally convinced my girls to watch this movie a few months back. It took years of convincing on my part, but they did love it. Mom is always right. (well not always)

10.  Water Chestnuts- Chinese food wouldn't be the same without them. They add the perfect crunch to a dish. I'm sure I am not the only one that picks them out of their food to make sure and get them all.  

Now you are tagged:

Beverly (R)
Kahlia (C)
Lindsay (H)
Julie (L)
Rachel (M)
Nikki (B)
Jenni (A)

Everyone else who would like to give it a try is stuck with (P).
Good Luck! 


3 comments:

Amy

I love it!!! You are so cute and always come up with cute posts. It's so fun to learn new things in each of these tags. Thanks for playing along. :)

Julie Hunt

You are so creative. I will attempt the letter L sometime this weekend. :)

rachel

Go Woods!