Monday, March 29, 2010

Student Of The Month

Avery was awarded Student of the Month this past week. We are so proud of her accomplishment since moving to Henderson. She has grown and learned so much these past few months. Her teacher mentioned that she received this award for her kindness she shows toward the other students and I know Micah and I have seen her work really hard and push herself academically.

Her favorite part was being able to have a pizza lunch with the principal of the school. She also had her picture taken to be displayed in the cafeteria.

She also received a license plate cover that reads "Twitchell Student of the Month" which she did really want us to put on the car. I never thought I would be one of "those" parents, but Micah put it on without a fuss. We are really proud of Avery.

1 comments:

Emily

That is awesome Avery! I never thought about being put in the position of having to put on a license frame or sticker... wow - I always thought I wouldn't, but with all her hard work you would definitely be proud to display it!