Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Oh No!!!

You may be thinking that you have already read this post because you have seen this picture before. But, you're wrong. This picture is a repeat to show you Aliza's favorite hair do. Just about every morning she asks for "kitty ears." I think it is cute, and it keeps the hair out of her face so she usually has "kitty ears."

Until today................

I used to pride myself on the fact that my girls have never tried to cut their own hair. Leave it to Aliza to change everything. As I was blow drying my hair this morning she was standing right behind me just jabbering away to herself. I wasn't paying much attention (but now that I reflect back on this event I do recall her saying "I don't want elastics mom.") I turned around just in time before she cut the whole kitty ear off. Luckily it kind of cut a chunk out underneath all the long hair on top. Needless to say we will not be doing kitty ears for awhile.

Ultimately she has the hair-do she wanted for today, and mom has learned a good lesson. ALWAYS BE LISTEN!!! You think I would have learned that by now.


2 comments:

Jenni S

"Oh No" is right! That hasn't happened in our house yet either. HOPE it doesn't! She looks so proud. Haha! Cute little smile.

Emily

That's pretty funny I have to admit - I cut off a big chunk of my waist long hair when I was a kid and my mom cried because she had to cut all of it... I think a lot of kids manage to cut off some hair at some point! :)