Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Easter Dresses 2010


With it being conference weekend during Easter weekend they were more than happy to wear their dresses a week early. I am a bit prejudice considering they are my kids, but I think they looked absolutely beautiful.

I knew that I had to have this dress the moment I laid my eyes on it. Most days purple is her favorite color. It can switch from day to day as it does with most three year olds. With Micah having meetings every Sunday morning I have the pleasure of getting four girls ready and to church before nine o'clock by myself. We always try to lay out our dresses the night before to save a little time. The Saturday before they wore these dresses we had an Easter dress fashion show to make sure everyone was happy with their purchase. The girls put on their dresses, turned on some music, turned on a spot light (Abbie's reading light) and came down the stairs modeling them for Micah and I. Aliza was first to model. She came down the stairs strutting her stuff. Twirling as much as she could for us to see how her dress twirls, reached the bottom of the stairs, did a full turn and blew us a kiss like she was a professional. What a ham.

Avery did pick this one all by herself. She tried on many dresses and this was her favorite. She looked like a pink princess.

Abbie's favorite color is green. When I found this green dress that looked a little bit grown up I knew it would be a hit. She is looking too grown up.

What girl doesn't love a new dress.

5 comments:

Mikaela

They really are looking grown up. Avery seemed as though her dress was made for her and I love what a little diva Aliza is since she is so low-key at the same time.

Jenni S

Oh, they look beautiful! I love them all. How fun!

Emily

Love their dresses! It's so fun to see how they each have their own personality and look. Super cute!

Nielson

I love the dresses! They look adorable--and very happy :)

Amy

Super duper cute! They are getting so big so fast. You are not being prejudice, they did look absolutely beautiful!