Sunday, May 3, 2009

About us . . .

  • What are your middle names? Lynn and Eugene
  • How long have you been together? 10 years
  • How long did you know each other before you started dating? 5 years
  • Who asked who out? Long story-we really never went on a date until after we discussed getting married.
  • How old are each of you? I'm 32, Micah is 31 (almost 32)
  • Whose siblings do you see the most? Both the same
  • Do you have any children? 3 beautiful girls
  • What about pets? Guinea Pig and Hamster (They are not actually our pets, but we are taking care of them a lot.)
  • Did you go to the same school? High School - Yes
  • Are you from the same home town? Yes
  • Who is smarter? Micah is graduating this week with his MBA.  I don't think I could do that.
  • Who is more sensitive? Definitely Me
  • Where do you eat out most as a couple? We like trying new places together.
  • Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? New York (Mexico next month if the whole Swine Flu passes.)
  • Who has the craziest exes? Micah
  • Who has the worst temper? I don't think either of us really have a temper.
  • Who does the cooking? Me
  • Who is more social? Micah
  • Who is the neat-freak? Both of us.
  • Who is more stubborn? Micah
  • Who hogs the bed? Me
  • Who wakes up earlier? Micah
  • Where was your first date? Again, we really didn't have one. 
  • Who has the bigger family? Micah
  • Do you get flowers often? No
  • How do you spend the holidays? Running from family to family.
  • Who is more jealous? Me
  • How long did it take to get serious? Maybe a week (We already knew each other REALLY well.)
  • Who eats more? Sadly Me- Micah thinks eating is an inconvenience.  I love to eat.
  • Who does the laundry? Me
  • Who’s better with the computer? Micah
  • Who drives when you are together? Micah

I tag all bloggers!


6 comments:

Beverly B.

You guys are so cute. I remember when you two got together. I'm just sad that I couldn't make it to the wedding.

Eugene is such an awesome middle name.

Jenni S

That is so cute. I'm sad I missed the wedding too. But I was SO happy that you wrote to me on my mission and told me the exciting news. I was thrilled! Miss you guys! Summer is coming so we MUST get together then for sure!!!

Jamie

Very cute! Fun to learn more about the two of you!

Emily

Apparently I need to hear more about your and Micah's story! I had no idea it went that quick - Dave mentioned once to me about when Micah knew you were the one, but I don't know any of the timing, so you'll have to fill me in!

Melissa

What a good idea for a blog. Congratulations Micah on your upcoming graduation!! That is awesome. I hope you get to go to Mexico. That darn swine flu. I saw your comment on my blog, so I added you to my list to keep up with your family. Very cute blog!!

Amy

You are so cute Kenzy! What a fun post! I love learning things about you.