Friday, March 27, 2009

Abbie's Baptism Dress

I thought it would be a good idea to get a few professional pictures taken of Abbie in her baptism dress.  I knew that the day of her baptism I would be concentrating on so many other things that I wouldn't get many great shots of her.  I think they turned out well.  Don't worry grandma's and grandpa's I will be sending some your way.

After shopping at many stores and trying on several dresses this is the one she fell in love with. 



Love the toothless grin.

13 comments:

The Kohler Family

Those pictures are adorable!

Elisabeth

Beautiful!

Love that dress too.

Laura Ayers

HOw beautiful! I can't believe she's 8 already! Noah turns 7 Monday. It just doesn't seem that long ago that Miach & I were working & kidless!

Beverly B.

Pretty!

Jamie

They are beautiful pictures.

Kent and Julie

That is such a cute idea!! She looks beautiful in her dress!

Kvavle

That's a great idea. They turned out beautiful!

Jenni S

Hey the comment above is from me, Jenni. I didn't know I was signed is as someone else since I'm not at home! Although I'm sure they would love the pics too. Hahaha.

Amy

She is gorgeous (so is the dress)! The pics turned out so beautiful. She looks like an angel with the white all around her.

Emily

Those turned out really cute! What a great memory of her baptism!

Annette and Del

How beautiful!! What a wonderful memory.

Annette and Del

How Beautiful!! She will have such a nice memory of her special day.

Julie Hunt

She is beautiful!