Tuesday, August 7, 2012

13th Anniversary

My husband really is the best! Yesterday was our 13th wedding anniversary.  We had decided to count our cruise we took this summer as our celebration.  I came home yesterday from a week in Utah without him to flowers and a lovely card. I felt like a dork because I didn't really do anything for him, but he made my day. We also celebrated by taking a trip to Costco without the kids (we are so romantic.) We needed a few things and we both enjoy walking around looking at everything.




I have been meaning to post this project Micah made me for my birthday this year. He got the girls together to make this necklace holder. He is always so thoughtful. The girls picked the knobs and painted the board, then he put it all together. Micah is always so thoughtful and works really hard for our little family. I love that he is so level headed, and I'm able to go to him for advice or he listens to me chat about anything and everything. I feel like a very lucky girl and I'm so thankful I made the decision to marry him thirteen years ago.