Thursday, May 31, 2012

Preschool Graduation


Our cute little "Lizzie" graduated from preschool today. She has been so excited for at least a month about her preschool graduation program.


They sang two very cute songs, and then acted out the play "The Little Red Hen." She was a very cute cat that kept saying "Not I said the Cat." I did video tape it, but I'm having trouble figuring out how to load them on my blog. I'll get Micah working on that later. :)


Micah had to go back to work, so Aliza and I celebrated her graduation afterward by going to lunch together and a little shopping at the mall. We had a great time together looking for new clothes for Kindergarten. I'm thrilled that she loves school, and she can't wait to meet her new teacher in August.



We will miss Mrs. Lesly and Mrs. Liz. They kept telling Micah and I how cute and wonderful Aliza was in class. All parents love to hear that. I'm sure she was quite a ham sometimes, and I'm sure they heard all sorts of things about us. They were wonderful teachers.

3 comments:

Amy

She is adorable Kenzy! Can you believe our babies are going into kindergarten? Crazy! Miss ya!

Annette and Del

Aliza,
Congratulations on your graduation and on entering Kindergarten.
Love
Aunt Annie & Del

Linda

Way to go Aliza !!!! You are so dang cute..and already in Kindergarten..how time flies..Luv