Monday, May 28, 2012

Great American Challenge

Avery had her Great America Challenge award program last Friday morning. She did a great job memorizing her parts, and their third grade class sang many patriotic songs.


This is actually two third grade classes together, and I'm not so sure they did a great job with placing these kids. Avery is in the back row and one of the shortest kids in the class. They placed them according to their parts, but it didn't turn out so great.


Avery received a gold medal award for passing off all her requirements.


This is one of my favorite all time teachers. Mrs. Striblen is FANTASTIC to say the least, and I will even miss not being able to chat with her next year. She is one of those kind, loving, wonderful teachers that really stretch the kids to learn so much. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she will still be around when Aliza is in third grade. Congrats Avery on a job well done!

1 comments:

Annette and Del

CONGRATULATIONS!
ALIZA; ABBIE; AVERY!!! Congratulations on a wonderful year and all of your accomplishments..I am so proud I know all of you!!! You are all the BEST!!!
xoxox Aunt annie and Del