Sunday, March 11, 2012

Las Vegas Temple

Last Sunday we decided to enjoy the beautiful Spring weather by visiting the Las Vegas temple. Avery had a rehearsal in downtown LV, so we made the best of a trip across town and went to the temple. As I mentioned before the weather is absolutely beautiful right now. It was the perfect day to walk around the temple grounds.

Aliza fell asleep on the drive there, but woke up ready to run around and see the water fountains. There is always such a peaceful and wonderful feeling near the temple. I love that you can go there anytime and really escape from the world and feel at peace.

The grass is always so green and luscious at the temple. The flowers and trees are all so beautiful. I didn't want to leave.

You can't have water around and not expect kids to stick their fingers in. Right?

This picture above was taken by Aliza after she woke up. It was crazy sitting in this spot and looking out over the city. I could be at this beautiful temple, and in the distance was the Las Vegas Strip. Talk about two extreme opposites.

I'm starting to absolutely love this temple as our temple. Micah and I were able to attend ward temple night last night, and it was wonderful. We have a wonderful ward, and I feel so thankful for all the wonderful people we are able to be around here in Nevada. We are very blessed!


1 comments:

Jenni S

So awesome. I miss being able to drive over to a Temple whenever we want. It is such a fun, peaceful trip with the kids. Love the family pic. So pretty.