Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Kindergarten

Sign ups for kindergarten start this week. I just can't believe my baby will be in kindergarten so soon. We are trying to decide if we should do full day, or half day classes. I think the only reason that it's such a hard decision is that I'm not ready for her to be gone all day. She will most likely get a better education in full day with smaller class sizes, and more time in school, but it's still a tough decision for me. There are so many factors to think about. I hate making these kinds of decisions as a parent.

She asked me yesterday if it was time to go to kindergarten, and I said she had to be able to write all her ABC's first. She quickly sat down with a piece of paper and did her very best to write them all in order. I love that girl!

This is the outfit Micah came home to last night. Amazingly her dance outfit still fits, and she was insistent on wearing it. She is one styling girl.

2 comments:

Jenni S

I am in the same boat with you Kenzy! It is such a different time in life, isn't it? So many things to think about. Here they do a trial period of full day for a month, then you can decide. They started that last year, I hope they do it again, because I'm not sure also. I think she will do well, it was hard for Kaiya though. They are all so different! Good luck.

Lindz

She is such a cutie!! And what a little smarty pants already writing all her ABC's!! :) I totally remember when you had her and she was so tiny!! Gosh, time flies!!! Hope you guys are doing well!! :)