Friday, March 23, 2012

It's Raining It's Pouring

St. Patrick's day this year was full of green food and green clothes as usual. What was unusual is that it actually rained here in Henderson. What I mean by rain is not the typical drizzle that we get every once in awhile that is just enough to make your car a mess. It was an actual rain storm. The kids couldn't resist wanting to run and play in the rain, and I let them.

Avery mentioned afterward that it was the best St. Patrick day ever. I'm glad she thought so. After playing in the rain for quite some time we were able to attend our ward Chili Cook Off . I'm proud to announce that Micah won the pie eating contest. I think that shocked all of us, and I really wish I had my camera with me to take pictures. He was a really good sport.


1 comments:

Jenni S

HahahahahaHA!!! I can't imagine Micah winning any sort of eating contest! That is really funny! Way to go Micah!