Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Our Garden

Last night the girls and I had a fantastic time getting all of the goods out of our garden. It is so fun to plant a little seed and watch it grow into something so yummy. We were giggling and having so much fun trying to find the "biggest" of everything. Avery at one point said "this is the funnest work I have ever done." I'm glad she enjoyed it.

They were more than willing to strike a pose with their veggies.

We were having such a silly night that we needed a silly picture to go a long with it.

This picture was to capture my sunflowers in the background. Every year I plant tall sunflowers around our garden, and love to watch them grow. This year we will be moving before I can really enjoy them grown and blooming. So this picture is for me to remember them.

5 comments:

Beverly B.

I'm so proud of you for planting a garden. I hope I will next year.

Jenni S

BEAUTIFUL!

The Kohler Family

Awesome garden guys!!

Emily

I'm totally jealous of your garden and sunflowers - can you please teach me how to do that? :) We really want a garden next year and I want to be involved, but Dave's informed me I don't know enough, ha ha ha!

I'm glad your girls are enjoying the fruits of their labors this year!

Jamie

So many new fun posts. It looks like you have been having so much fun as summer winds down. Your garden looks fantastic. Very fun and such cute girls.