Sunday, January 4, 2009

Photo Tag

I've been tagged, and now you are too.  You have to post the 4th picture in the 4th folder of your pictures folder.  Then give a brief description.  If you are reading this consider yourself tagged.  

This is Abbie on one of our first camping trips with the kids (2005). Abbie was 4 years old and Avery would have been 2.  From the looks of her hair we must have had a very adventurous day.  I remember having navajo taco's for dinner and forgetting to pack the can opener for the chili.  The tent was up a slight hill and a short distance from the camp fire.  When it was time for the girls to go to bed I remember tucking them in and returning to the camp fire to enjoy the great outdoors. Instead of the peace and quiet we were expecting all we could hear were giggles.  When we looked up at our tent the flashlights were going crazy.   They were having their own light show.   I can still hear the giggles.  

I decided to post a few more pictures of our trip.  What great memories. I can't believe our girls have grown up so much over the past few years.

I love those blue eyes.

Thank you Amy for the trip down memory lane :)

6 comments:

Lindz

What cute pictures...your girls have gotten so big!! And I can't believe those blue eyes...what a lucky girl!! =)

Amy

You have such adorable girls! Those blue eyes are amazing!!! The pictures are so cute . . . I loved this tag, so fun!

Jenni S

Those are great pictures. I did this tag a while ago, it's fun to look back at when they were little.

Julie Hunt

Looks like you had a fun time. I LOVE your girls eyes! (But I guess you hear that a lot!)

Elisabeth

Hi! Your girls are so cute!

Emily

How fun to see your girls at a younger age compared to now - they've grown up so much! I may have to look at my picture files and see what I find. :)

EMILY