Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving Beauty Shop

On Thanksgiving day my girls and their girl cousins decided to open up shop.  The Snarr home became the holiday beauty shop.  As you can see they did a great job in the makeup area and gave great massages.  Over the course of three days of family get togethers they successfully massaged and made over everyone in the family.  It started out as just makeup but ended up as a full service salon.  I'm sure they went through several bottles of lotion and lots of play makeup.  They had a great time!  We owe you big time Michelle.

I'm so glad I remembered my camera to get these glamor photo's.

This is Aliza with her fabulous makeover and her Great Grandma Joy.

4 comments:

Amy

What sweet pics and sweet girls!!! I love the beauty shop idea. . . so Abby, she has always loved the dress up play.

Jenni S

Oh, that is SO cute!!! I bet they had the time of their lives!!!

Emily

Those massages rocked! I did laugh when I found pink spots on my garments the next morning from the "overuse" of lotion - but no complaints from me!

EMILY

The Smith's

Hey Phillips-
It is the Smith's- We got your Christmas Card today and also discovered your blog! We have tried to look and see if one existed before but with a name like Phillips- we had no luck! We were so glad to see that you guys have one, they are such a great way to keep up with friends! The girls are getting so big and they are as beautiful as ever! As we said before, soon as Brenner turns 16 we are going to send him Abbie's way, so be prepared!=) So good to hear from your family, it sounds like everything is going so great! Check out the Smith Family Blog at smithhouse1263.blogspot.com and look for a card too, but in a week or two- as we are not as on the ball as you!=) Love the Smiths