Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Let it Snow!

The snow is officially here to stay.  The excitement is so great that my girls can't get enough of  it.   I'm sure there will be a puddle on my kitchen floor until spring where they remove all their snow gear.  I can't complain because they are having so much fun.

Abbie and Avery have been arguing over who gets to shovel.  I can't complain about that either.


My snow angels.

We have the perfect size hill in our front yard for the little ones to sled down.  The only downfall is that our driveway is a hill too.  Whenever it snows and I need to drive I literally slide down the hill into the road.  It still scares me after all the years of living here.  

7 comments:

Lindz

Wouldn't it be nice to be a kid again and not care about getting all cold or all wet?!?!!? Your girls look like they are having a blast!! How fun!

Jamie

What cute pictures. I am so jealous. I want snow.

Jenni S

That is so cute. We've finally got some snow here, but not enough to really do anything with. And I also realized we don't even own a snow shovel!!! We've never needed one before because we rented...must get one when we go to Salt Lake!

Beverly B.

Cute pictures. I love their smiles.

Emily

Wow! You guys got a lot of snow! I'm glad the girls are having so much fun in it! How is Aliza liking the snow this year?

EMILY

The Smith's

Oh- for snow.... but in Atlanta it can only be a wish! The first year we were glad not to be shoveling it away, but now we find ourselves missing it so very much! And what cute little snow angels you have.

Julie Hunt

I love their little red noses! Snow was great as a kid. Now that I am an adult the LAST thing I want to do is go make snow angels. I am glad they are enjoying it so much! What fun memories!