Thursday, April 12, 2012

Easter 2012

This is the first year that I actually took all three girls with me dress shopping for Easter dresses. I usually just pick something out by myself that matches each other, or I get what I think they will like.

While I was in the store frantically trying to keep track of everyone, and in the dressing room trying to see everyone at the same time I thought I was going to go crazy. We made it through though, and what a great outcome. They looked beautiful, and everyone was so happy with their dress.

They each picked a dress that was their style, and I also realized how grown up they are getting to have different taste in clothing/styles. They each picked something so very different, but perfect for them.

So my crazy dress experience turned out to be a wonderful one.
I love having girls!!!

4 comments:

Emily

Very cute! I love all their dresses and think you are amazing for taking all three to get their dresses, it would have been quite the event! ha ha!

Annette and Del

I was waiting for the Easter pictures, I love to see how the girls are dressed.. How adorable each one is in their own design! You always have so much fun! You are such a great family...It looks like you enjoyed your time in SLC and in St George. Karen always knows how to have a party!! Now where is your dress mom? I like to see all of you in Easter attire..There is a great Easter Parade in NYC every year, and they really do block off 5th Avenue. The hats and dresses are spectacular and some of the fantasy hats are so fun to see. Some of them have actual Easter Baskets on them. I can tell you had a fantastic Easter. Sending love your way! Del and Annette

Jamie

They all look so pretty!

Mikaela

The sweater turned out great!! So glad. See. . . we needed to go to the other side of town. ;op