Sunday, April 8, 2012

Aliza's Friend Birthday Party

Aliza had her friend birthday party a few days after her real birthday. It was a fun princess party with a few of her favorite "prince" friends too. We made these fun princess hats which I thought turned out cute.

She was really funny because she would continue to tell me no to every idea I had for her party. Believe me, it was a joke because she didn't want to do anything. Finally she decided that it would be fun to have a tea party and a few games. She hated all the games, but I made her do them anyway. We had to entertain these kids somehow.

We started out with musical "princess" chairs, and pinning the kiss on the frog. I thought it was cute, but Aliza will tell you otherwise.

She did love the Ariel fishing pond and keeps asking me to set it up for her again. It was great having my older girls as much needed helpers for some of these games.

Here is our tea party. It was so cute, and fun to watch them all drinking lemonade out of tea cups with fun little treats. I explained to them how at a tea party you need to have good manners, and say "please pass" or "thank you" a lot. They were so stinking cute to watch with their best manners.

We finished it off with a pinata and opening presents. We are lucky that she has so many wonderful friends that she enjoys so much.