Thursday, October 27, 2011

I found this cute list Avery wrote a few weeks ago, and had to take a picture of it. She of course had to fit in high heels and lipstick, or I wouldn't have believed it was actually written by Avery. She is quite my glamour girl.

Abbie has had these shark posters hanging on her door for quite some time. She really would like to be an oceanographer when she gets older, and I think that is fantastic.

She did a beluga whale report last year in school, and has that also hanging on her closet door. If you would like to "Save the Sharks" she is the right girl to talk to. You may be thinking "why do we need to save the sharks?" Abbie knows all about different species of sharks and what we can do to help. Just ask her the next time you see her and she would love to tell you all about them. She knows a lot more than I do.


I love it!


0 comments: