Sunday, May 1, 2011

Talent Show

Abbie was so lucky to be chosen for the talent show again this year. I thought she for sure wouldn't make the cut because she was in it last year, but she made it. It's a interesting process they put these kids through to try out. I wish they would just do it by grade level and have lots of little talent shows so not only 15 or so kids get to participate. I love that she has been playing in front of people so long that it doesn't seem to make her nervous at all. She can get up in front of almost anyone like it is no big deal.

They did three assemblies of the show last Friday. Micah and I were able to come to the last show to see her perform. She was really disappointed that she messed up a little bit in the beginning, but I think she pulled it off really well. We are very proud of her!