Sunday, December 29, 2013

Halloween 2013

Our wonderful friends, the Church family have put together fun Halloween parties the past few years. This year took the cake. It was amazing! Each family was given a Halloween song to make into a music video. We had the song "Ghostbusters" to do what we wanted with. Abbie took on the part as director, which was perfect with her love of making movies, and we set to work. Our video turned out so cute, and I will treasure it always. We met at their home a few days before Halloween, had pizza dinner together, and watched all of our video's from a projector onto a large sheet. We were laughing so hard at all of the creative and cute idea's. Then it was all put to a vote. We won second place on our video, and first place in the food category for my discussing cake that looked like a kitty litter box. Yum!


Look at all those cute kiddo's!

                            

Their parents don't look so bad either…..


Being in charge of the Holiday parties really isn't that big of a deal, but I still stress about it. In fact I always forget to take pictures because I'm so busy running around. I think this party turned out great, and each time I learn to do something differently. 



The school parade is always fun. I was able to snap a quick picture of Avery as she walked by quickly. It was fun to see her chatting away with all of her friends. The fifth grade gets to have a party all together with food and socializing out on the playground. I was lucky enough to attend both Avery and Aliza's parties this year because of the timing of them.



The cutest Cookie Monster I have ever seen.


Abbie decided months before Halloween that she wanted to make a poodle skirt. When we went to visit Grandma during the Summer, she was able to help us make Abbie's costume. It was a very good experience for Abbie, and I'm glad we were able to have the help.


Aliza chose to be a vampire this year. She looked adorable, and I loved it even more that I could reuse a costume from her older sister.


I can't believe how much candy these little ladies got this year. Tons of full size candy bars, and people handing our handfuls of candy at a time.  Micah took them around our neighborhood, and Avery went with a friend for a little bit around her neighborhood.


Aliza was more than thrilled with her loot. 



0 comments: