Monday, February 25, 2013

Valentines Day 2013



I really do love Valentines day. It's so fun to fill out all those Valentines, and do fun treats for my kids. This year we heart attacked their bedroom doors, and gave them each a book. I made our families favorite dinner and took a surprise batch of Micah's favorite cookies to his work. Micah in return surprised me with an iPad. Really? That put my batch of cookies and dinner to shame. I did heart attack his mirror in the bathroom that morning, but it felt silly next to an iPad. I was very surprised, but happy. He knew that I had been wanting one to use for my church lessons.  


Avery won for best box for the second year in a row. Her teacher went all out with prizes giving her a stuffed animal and candy as her prize. She was thrilled.



Abbie was disappointed that she didn't get to make a fun box this year. She was a big help in making Aliza's box, and Avery and I tackled this Minion. Well, Avery did it all actually except for his eyes that I cut out on my circuit. I kept giving her idea's, but she knew exactly how she wanted it. What did we ever do without Pinterest for cute idea's? We received a lot of fun Valentines from family in the mail which is always such a fun surprise.


Aliza's school party went well. I have had a lot of fun being room mom for her cute Kindergarten class. It was kind of sad knowing that it was our last party for the year. They were all adorable, and we did a lot of fun crafts and had lots of fun "heart" shaped snacks. It was a wonderful day!