Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Aliza's first day of Preschool

Aliza started her first day of preschool today. Quite a few of the families in the ward raved about this wonderful in home preschool, so I of course signed Aliza up as soon as I could. I had heard that at one time her husband was a member of the Stake Presidency, so I figured I couldn't go wrong knowing that. I was excited at the "Meet the Teacher" event last week to walk into her home and see that she had church pictures everywhere. I just felt so blessed to know that my daughter is in good hands. Her teachers name is Mrs. Leslie, and she seems wonderful. Not to mention that her toy selection, and outdoor play equipment are amazing. Aliza was in love with her new preschool the minute she stepped foot in the door.

I asked if I could take a picture of her before school, and she said I had to take four because she is four. So this is picture #1.

#2

#3

and #4

I had to get a picture of these cute shoes she picked out at the store. She topped them off with different colored socks this morning. You can definitely tell she is my third child because I just let it go.

Here she is with her new backpack at her preschool ready to start her first day.

We are lucky to have Aliza's good friend Violet who lives on our same street in her preschool this year. I think both of the moms are excited because we can carpool. :) She had a great first day of school and is counting down to when she can go back.

As for me, it was a weird day. I remember when my older girls were in preschool I would look at the other moms who where dropping off their youngest child, and be so jealous thinking it would be so nice to have a few hours to run errands and such. Now I'm there, and it's kind of weird. Sad and happy all at the same time.

3 comments:

Annette and Del

Love to see all the girls and how sweet they look on their first days of school!! You are a great MOM!! I am so happy you found the right pre school..It is amazing how the Church is everywhere and it makes it such a small world..and Thank you for the Birthday wishes..65 is just a number!!! :) haha xo

Melissa

Oh my goodness, she is sooo cute! I love that she wanted you to take 4 pictures, all her different poses are so cute. Have fun with your free time!!

Beverly B.

so cute!