Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Grandparents Day

Today I was able to attend the rehearsal for the big first grade "Grandparents Day." They have been practicing for weeks to prepare for all of their grandparents to come watch them perform. I don't know what it is about these sweet kids singing, but it always brings tears to my eyes. I know it is ridiculous, but I'm always trying to hide my tears whenever there is any kind of performance. Their voices are just so sweet.

I realized after I took pictures that the lens was sooo dirty. So everything has this lovely "blur" look to it. I think she is still cute even if it is blurry (but I'm a little bias.)


It's blurry and shaky, but you get the just of it. They are going to be great tomorrow for the big day.


3 comments:

The Kohler Family

How sweet! I was bummed that I couldn't make it to the rehearsal. Hopefully Grandma will get a good seat and good pictures!

Jenni S

That is so cute. I love those performances too. So ADORABLE!

Emily

That is SUPER cute! It brings back so many of my own memories seeing them all sing and do actions - elementary productions are always so fun! Avery looks great, I'm sure it was a big hit for the grandparents! There is definitely something special about a group of little kids singing :)