Tuesday, September 22, 2009

On September 5th we were able to attend my nephew Zain's wedding and reception. We were so excited to be in attendance to celebrate this wonderful day with them. It seems as though we were waiting for this day for a very long time. Everything was beautiful.

What a great couple!

They had a beautiful backyard ceremony with the cutest flower girls I have ever seen.

Saying the I do's.

Both of my girls were just ecstatic and honored to be asked to be flower girls. They were practicing walking down the isle for months beforehand. When they got to the end of the isle there were quite a few pedals left in Avery's basket. I looked over to see Abbie giving her a lecture about not using them all and throwing them on the ground right during the ceremony. Nothing like distracting from the bride and grooms marriage vows. Abbie takes the job of flower girl very seriously.

It was a beautiful day. Congratulation Zain and Steph!!!