Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight

Yes, I am one of those crazy people who was just ecstatic to see the new movie "Twilight." Micah's sister has a friend who rented out the whole theatre Friday night and filled it full of "Twilight" fans.  She made everyone gift bags with great "Twilight" souvenirs, topped it off with drawings and trivia before the show.  We made a whole girls night out trip of it starting with dinner before the show and desserts after.  We all screamed and cheered through the whole movie.  Isn't that just crazy to have grown women carrying on like teenagers.  We all had a great time.

All night I really wanted to get a picture of everyone  in their "Twilight" apparel (12 of us) but with the crowds and chaos it never happened.  This is Emily (left) and Michelle (middle)  right before the movie.  Sorry I didn't get more of you in there Tessa.  

I had to take a picture of  Myndi carrying these folding chairs through the theatre. She had volunteered to bring them to put in the hadicaped spots to fit more into the theatre.  I just thought it was funny because we all took turns carrying them accross Gateway and through a packed movie theatre.  Of course we didn't get there soon enough to get a decent parking spot so we really traveled with these folding chairs.  What we won't do for a good seat.

6 comments:

Beverly B.

Looks like fun. I haven't gotten into it yet but most of my friends are obsessed. I'm sure that I will soon when I see the movie and or actually read the books.

I'm so happy that you blog too. I'll add you to my list. Your girls are so cute. I'm so jealous. Maybe i should rename my blog 75 percent male:)

Julie Hunt

I am so glad to know there are other crazy Twilight gals out there! It looks like you had a great time!

Jenni S

Oh, so much fun! I'm going with my sisters next week. That's awesome they rented out the theatre.

Emily

I had a blast! Thanks for getting those pictures, I hope you don't mind I "borrowed" one for my BLOG :)

EMILY

Becky

I love that you screamed with all the girls. That is so much fun!

Amy

You guys are nuts!!! (I would have done the same thing if I could have). I didn't see the movie until Friday last week. How did you like the movie anyway?