Tuesday, November 18, 2008


Last weekend we were able to take a fun, short vacation to St. George.  It was so fun to get away for a few days and do a few fun things together as a family.  Micah just happened to be between classes so we were able to go for the weekend.  Micah's  brother and wife had just moved to St George a few weeks back.  We were dying to see them and their new place.  We owe them big time for letting our crew stay at their new home.  Thanks again you guys!

Abbie and Avery showing off their muscles.

Scary.... I tried hard not to look and let the men have some fun.  
Of course hiking these huge red rocks was a highlight for our girls.

Abbie's new home.




5 comments:

Jenni S

HOW FUN!!! Yah, just looking at that picture of them climbing that straight wall freaked me out! I can't imagine actually being there. I'm glad you joined us here on blogger, your page is ADORABLE, just like your family.

Jamie

Oh my goodness. I don't think I could of watched. You are tough. It looks like they had a great time though. It is so nice to get away sometimes. Glad you had fun.

Emily

Yay! I'm glad you made the switch, I think the background is way cute! I'm so glad you guys were able to come and stay with us, we had a blast!

EMILY

Julie Hunt

I love your new blog! Ah! Your pictures made me a little homesick. Some of my favorite childhood memories took place in St. George!

Amy

What a fun little vacation for your family! I love your new blog!