Saturday, October 12, 2013

Student Council

Avery ran for Student Council this past week. In one day we threw together this cute slogan, and made glow stick hand outs for her class. All the craziness was worth it because SHE WON!!! I'm so proud of her for trying out and for her willingness to serve her school. She will be one great leader!


We have been spending some time at the library because Abbie started meeting a tutor there a few times a week. The other girls and I just hang out for the hour and get homework done. This past Thursday Aliza was begging me to let her have a chapter book. I introduced her to good ol' "Junie B Jones" and she took off with it. I had to grab a pic because I can't believe this smarty pants is growing up so fast.


It's been good to have somewhere new to study. We actually have been getting a lot accomplished, so it's been great. Love these kiddos!




1 comments:

Jenni S

Wish we had a cool Library to go study at! Ours is just so tiny and everyone knows each other so they just talk to you a lot and you get nothing done. Hahaha! I LOVE the glowing idea, really cute! How fun.