Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Dresses

This year I let the girls pick out a skirt for their Easter outfits instead of an actual dress. Cute dresses were really hard to find this year, and I could also just put a shirt we already had with it to save a few bucks. I was really surprised at the skirts each of my girls picked. They are getting to the age that they definitely have their own likes/dislikes about clothes.

Well, I do have to admit that I did persuade Aliza to get this skirt. Maybe I shouldn't admit that, but she is the only one who would fall for my tactics. I just LOVED this cute little skirt at Target. She looked adorable and it just seemed to fit her personality.

Both Avery and Abbie have their different opinions about clothes, and the funny thing is that they are complete opposites. Avery would love anything frilly, sparkly, pink, and totally girly girl and Abbie wants everything simple.

I thought they looked beautiful in their spring colored skirts. Abbie is looking so grown up.

I thought that this picture turned out really cute, but what happened seconds later is funny:

Well, I guess it's not funny that someone hit Aliza in the face as they stood up, but it's a funny picture. Lot's more Easter pictures to come.......

6 comments:

Melissa

They all look so cute! What a good mom to let them pick their own skirts. Such cute pics!!

Jamie

They look so sweet! Happy Easter!

Emily

Ha ha - I guess I'm cruel that I laughed before reading the explanation of why Aliza was crying... mean aunt I am! They do look adorable and it's fun that you let them all pick, and they still match because it's spring colors.

Jenni S

Abbie really is looking so grown up, wow! Such pretty girls. Great idea with the skirts. They did a great job at picking them out. I would have "helped" Katelin pick too. :)

Mikaela

So great to see you guys, your last picture literally made me laugh out loud.

Annette and Del

Looks like you had a fantastic Spring Break in Utah! Love the pictures!!Glad you could enjoy all of your family! Everyone is growing up so fast!
Love Del and Annette